If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (407) 985-3200

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Our Technicians Can Restore Your Pine Castle Business After A Mold Damage Disaster

4/4/2019 (Permalink)

SERVPRO of Conway / Holden Heights can help you clean up a mold infestation in your business.

Commercial Mold Remediation For Your Pine Castle Business

Mold can present some serious issues for your restaurant in Pine Castle. It can cause health concerns for employees and even customers as well, and lead to a loss of work hours or even cause you to close your doors temporarily. Knowing how to prevent mold damage in the first place helps avoid any downtime for your business.

Mold damage in your Pine Castle business is something that should be taken care of right away. If you notice an outbreak of mold, get in touch with our professionals at SERVPRO immediately. As an experienced remediation company, we can take care of the mold quickly and thoroughly with our tools and knowledge before the mold spreads further.

Wherever there is the presence of moisture, mold can begin to grow in just twenty-four hours. To prevent this, keep an eye out for any leaks around your restaurant and take care of them right away, even if it requires the assistance of a plumber. Fix any roof leaks as well and keep gutters cleaned out. Even a slow drip can escalate into a more significant issue if it is not fixed.

When the mold is present already, and you need us to help clean up the mess, SERVPRO technicians assess the damage and then section off the affected area using plastic sheeting and create negative airspace. We do this to prevent the mold from spreading to other areas of your restaurant while we do the cleanup and restoration. We also use protective gear to keep us from breathing in the disturbed mold spores.

When you find mold in your business, leave the cleaning to us instead of relying on store-bought cleaners. Many people believe they can clean up the mold by using regular bleach. However, bleach contains water, so even if it kills some of the spores, it is adding moisture to the mold and lets it continue to grow.

If there are any contaminated items in the affected area such as rugs or furniture, we may need to remove them while we work and clean them at a separate location. If the infestation is severe, we may need to replace some structural items such as drywall or subflooring.

To keep an eye out for mold damage you can also monitor your humidity levels in the building. There are inexpensive monitors available for purchase which can alert you to any spikes in the moisture content in the air. Proper ventilation, especially in the kitchen, also helps to keep moisture out. Overhead vents and fans are essential in a working kitchen.

SERVPRO of Conway / Holden Heights can help you clean up a mold infestation in your business in Sky Lake, Pine Castle, or Edgewood thoroughly and quickly. Please reach out to us by dialing (407) 985-3200 as soon as you find the issue.

Click here for more about Pine Castle.

Other News

View Recent Posts